Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Books With Deck Pictures I Need Serious Christmas Help?

I need serious Christmas help? - books with deck pictures

My friend and I are together for almost 3 years and I have no idea what to get. He wanted to concerts (no concerts all around us of games), tickets for a comedy (the same), tickets for the snowboard ($ 200, can not afford it) or reservations at an inn so we can at least climb the mountain ( sold out) ...

He spends all his time to work, play Americas Army or go with my () normally. DVDs will be because he did not see them at home as well as CDs. I can not get clothes or because HES so picky, what you have seen and theres no place to buy clothes for my colleagues in the city anyway.

House is something that is not really a good idea, because that is what I do for her birthday (I have a table with pictures of your car in it and a coupon book and a series of card) have ...

I am totally at a loss what he gets and what I see today. Help Pleeease.

I spend $ 100

0 comments:

Post a Comment