Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Major Toothache I Have A Major Toothache And I Need Help?

I have a major toothache and i need help? - major toothache

I had a root canal on a tooth, there are about 4 years .. aparrantly they could not achieve much of the root .... In the last three days have been infected. I can not think how much pain in the dentist would do nothing but give me antibiotics and painkillers disadvantages sweet. I am so much pain and need to know if antibiotics will begin shortly, or if you just have to go to the dentist immediately.

help me!

3 comments:

DeeLC said...

Total should start antibiotics w / in 24 hours. If infection and inflammation that causes pain. Try an anti-inflammatory like Motrin or naproxen. Take advantage of the inflammation reduces pain. There have been and will never come back.

Good luck and God bless!

Doc... said...

Well, if antibiotics and pain medication is working well, but does'nt if you need a root canal by an endodontist or a new fact is extracted, what is appropriate.

pinks said...

You have an infection! painful! Antibiotics ibubrofen occurs 36-48 hours, stronger painkillers. try. Good luck. Treatment of rinsing with hot water and salt. That really helps

Post a Comment