Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sanitary Bag Dispenser What Does It Mean When You Bleed For 2 Weeks?

What Does It Mean When You Bleed For 2 Weeks? - sanitary bag dispenser

I have until the end of my time in the last two months. I have a "time", there are about two weeks, but it is an easy bleeding and began to come and go. now settled, and for almost 2 weeks. The current is very light, but so far I have two bags of 24 pads and can not always money. What's up? I am not pregnant, including the sex, not STD. Although I gained some weight. tries currently feeding. Today I am very sick and very weak. pls help.

3 comments:

katzing2... said...

I suffered the same thing I went to my gynecologist and he did tests and found that I caused cycsts fibroids in the uterus and what should my blood to your doctor.

wat_up said...

questuion is this thing?

Isabela said...

You consult a doctor immediately affection. Something is wrong, and it would not be advisable for us to guess here too. The loss of blood, such as yours can be dangerous and make you very weak, if not worse. You call a physician consult.

Post a Comment