Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Best Foundation For Problem Skin Best Foundation For Problem Skin?

Best foundation for problem skin? - best foundation for problem skin

I know pimples on the chin and forehead, and the need to know what a good basis for use in larger department stores. I like everything you buy at Wal-Mart as a Cover Girl and Neutrogena or not the acid salytic or something like that from the foundation because my face is very dry and not working properly. Now, I use Lancome foundation, but I think I do more. I have also tried Bare Essentials and I broke out. Suggestions on liquid foundation?

5 comments:

jo said...

Proactive Disclosure

sl1213 said...

All the basics are very surprising, Dior

queen of the court said...

Arbonne all the way, one can buy in any store in Arbonne, go to arbonne.com and the database is great it has no oil in IT and feed on the skin of amino acids that are good for the skin, unlike other Foundations Arbonne has a good choice for all skin types, including a selection of call-facelift clear advantage, and it works great! I would try to see, and if not, then help me sorry icouldnt

Stefanie K said...

Have you tried Clinique. My mother has used all his life, and works like a charm.

SmartChi... said...

The choice of the brand Paula
http://www.cosmeticscop.com/

I love all his stuff, and use the liquid by 2% BHA solution and to stains and keep the line in check. I still have a button in the month! Their moisturizers are great too. It supports its products with genuine research.

Post a Comment