Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Homelet Credit Check Credit Checks Involved In Renting A Property Through An Agent?

Credit checks involved in renting a property through an agent? - homelet credit check

I rent my house is currently closed, and I am happy to move. I have a request for a house that I want tomorrow with a real estate agent. You use a company called Homelet check me out. I have no CCJ or default, the landlord and employment references will be good. But I think I have rarely lend a low credit score and you should not my bank overdrafts, etc. Who know if your credit score homelet "or simply just check for bad debts?
Thanks

2 comments:

legs said...

You must be so beautiful as you are no black spots in front of your credit have history. Low credit score should not be over so that the agent be concerned because they pay any money - after all, if you do not pay the rent to be homeless - is likely to be perceived as a real danger that this "I said.

Kernow Lady said...

They just check whether you are creditworthy. Your vote does not affect at all.

Post a Comment