Monday, February 22, 2010

Viral Meningitis Rash Do You Think I Have Meningitis?

Do you think I have meningitis? - viral meningitis rash

I feel bad since this morning, and I am a little afraid that I have. It started earlier than normal after I take a shower, a decrease from 8 am to 11:45 clock and then started again, worse still, day after lunch.

These are symptoms of meningitis:
High fever
Severe headache
Vomiting or nausea, and headache
Confusion, impaired concentration, or - for very young children, they will appear as the inability to maintain eye contact
Seizures
Drowsiness or waking up
Stiff neck
Photosensitivity
Lack of interest in eating and drinking
The outbreak in some cases, such as meningitis or viral meningitis
Pain in the legs
Ice-cold hands and feet
Abnormalland pale

These are my symptoms:
Nausea and headaches
Difficulty concentrating
Insensitive to light
Lack of interest in eating or drinking
Wound skin (which is a symptom?)
Pain in the legs
Pale
Very sleepy
Hands and feet are pretty cool

0 comments:

Post a Comment